Details on available positions at Aventura Mall merchants are available by clicking on the individual brand names listed. For information on positions open with Aventura Mall Management, please click here.
A Customer Associate contributes to driving sales through providing a genuine and unique experience to each customer.
• Customer Connection: initiates genuine conversation to engage with the customer in a personalized way where all customers feel welcome, heard and valued
• Selling Culture: supports a selling environment in all areas of the sales floor by connecting with multiple customers and sharing product suggestions
• Omni-Channel Service: provides a frictionless customer experience by utilizing technology to transact in the moment, find sizes and colors, and place orders for items not available in store
Teamwork + Communication
• Team Player: builds productive relationships with peers; asks for support when needed and makes an effort to help others
• Share Knowledge: participates in the learning and sharing of product knowledge, current trends, and personal styling priorities to inspire the customer
• Employee Recognition: contributes to a positive team morale participating in store initiatives and highlighting peers and leaders through the SPARKED journal
• Insights & Feedback: provides insights related to the customer and employee experience and communicates feedback to Store Leadership
Visual + Business Operations
• Business Acumen: understands their contribution to service and selling on every shift in order to impact the store’s business
• Product Flow: supports the shipment process to gain awareness of product, including what’s new and what’s restock; contributes to completion of omni order fulfillment processes while maintaining stock levels of the floor
• Store Environment: maintains Anthropologie’s visual and operational standards while keeping the focus on the customer; stays current on merchandising updates
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Overview: Co-Manage the sales, customer service, and operations of retail boutique while providing for the growth and development of the sales team.
Plans and directs the day-to-day sales operations of the boutique.
Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
Implementation and execution of sales initiatives
Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas together with the Boutique Manager.
Participates in the annual review process
A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent; at least 5 years of experience in retail sales.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Lead and directs the work of others.
Excellent understanding and appreciation of the luxury goods markets
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to people of varying levels and cultures;
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate good working relations within the company;
Highly creative. Out-of-the-box thinker;
Self motivated seeking challenge and growth
Strong analytical and organizational skills;
Able to work open availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Ability to lift up to 20lb boxes as needed
Microsoft Office, SAP, experience with Client Relationship Management systems and Outlook
The PANDORA boutique at the Aventura Mall is currently seeking Part Time Sales Associates who are passionate about Service and the PANDORA brand!
If you have previous retail sales experience with an upscale brand and/or in the jewelry industry; are goal driven; enjoy building a client book; are a team player and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays, we would like to meet you!
$12.00 Hourly base, plus Commission.
Please forward your resume with cover letter to: Emil Diaz, Store Manager – – EDiaz@mirpurigroupusa.com
Or, stop by the store to present your resume, cover letter and introduce yourself to a member of the management team!
Company’s profile: Zadig & Voltaire was born in 1997 in Paris. It is an exciting, highly successful French brand offering affordable luxury fashion for women, men and kids. The brand has been selling its edgy Rock & Roll chic including beautiful knitwear, jersey, leather, accessories and jewelry. It embodies the effortless and luxury twist and reshapes the high-end market. Leather jackets, cashmere jumpers, silk tops, this is Zadig signature style! It is strongly developing in the world, and we are looking for talented people to get involved.
Our website: http://www.zadigetvoltaire.com
Job description: We are looking for an experienced Key Holder (Full Time) for our Flagship Aventura Mall location. This role requires excellent communication, organization and planning skills. You will be supporting the Sales team and the General Manager to drive sales and maximize profit opportunities for the store, to ensure the Sales and Management team continuously aim to achieve all KPI’s. Accountable for supporting all members of their team within the store and this position will require you to train and coach colleagues to ensure that all company procedures and standards are adhered to. As a second in charge, you are fully responsible of running the store when the manager is off. You inspire and lead teams to deliver a high standard of customer service and demonstrate the Zadig & Voltaire spirit. Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
– You are already an experienced Key Holder for a medium-sized team.
– 2 years of Retail Managerial experience required
– You are fully flexible
– You have a strong sense of commercial awareness
– You are used to all KPIs, can sell & clientele
– Strong knowledge of team management
– Be well-spoken and written in English, Spanish preferred but not required
– Demonstrate the ability to manage priorities
– Ability to multitask
– You are passionate about the brand and about the mid-luxury sector
– You are able to provide references
NATIONAL HIRING EVENT SEE YOU SOON!
Reserve your spot for our National Hiring Event by clicking the link below:
We can’t wait to meet you Wednesday, May 11th from 12-6pm at our stores!
Zara offers the latest fashion trends for women, men and children. An international brand with stores in the main cities of the world and online. Our business model is centered in our customers, constantly adapting to their needs. We love what we do. Teamwork, passion, curiosity, diversity, sustainability, creativity and humility are our daily motivation. Does it sound like you? Maybe you are a Zara person.
How we imagine you
You are passionate, curious, motivated and dynamic, with something different to contribute. You are a multitasker, creative, unstoppable and proactive. You love fashion and celebrate self-expression. You shine in a fast-paced environment, where you can be yourself around talented people like you!
Having previous retail experience is a plus, but what we care most about is that you want to learn and grow with us. At Inditex you will find more than a job.
What we expect from you
From day one you’ll work on a team and have your own voice. You’ll develop your skills and be given responsibilities. You’ll have all the tools at your fingertips to make a difference.
As a Sales Assistant, part of your responsibilities will be:
– Deliver a high level of customer service
– Support the cash desk and delivery teams
– Understand the latest fashion trends
– Replenish the shop floor
– Adhere to all the health&safety and security procedures
– Support other store functions when needed
As a Stock Associate part of your responsibilities will be:
– Stockroom organization
– Product delivery and organization tasks
– Replenish the shop floor
– Support with other stockroom functions
As a Cashier part of your responsibilities will be:
– Deliver a high level of customer service
– Process payments and admin tasks with a high level of accuracy
– Follow all security and Health & Safety procedures
What we offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25% discount to buy the latest trends in any of our brands and a variety benefit package where you can find a wide range of discounts.
Our internal talent is our greatest asset and we are proud of offering internal promotion programs where you will find opportunities to grow, e-learning and training programs as well as social projects to get involved and contribute to a better society, and much more!
Zara USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
JOIN US NOW!