Health & Safety
Learn more about the measures we’re taking every day to fight the transmission of COVID-19
For almost forty years, the safety and well-being of our guests, employees and the community has been our highest priority. We have planned the healthiest and safest possible return to business, following the guidance of the CDC and county and state government and in consultation with the medical community. Intensive cleaning is one of the most important preventative protocols, so we’ve added even more frequent disinfection to our already-considerable schedule of cleaning. We’ve also implemented additional rigorous health and safety procedures to help keep you safe.
When visiting Aventura Mall, please be advised of the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Requiring facial coverings for all Aventura Mall employees and guests.
- Rigorously cleaning and disinfecting all mall areas.
- Placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire mall.
- Providing social distancing visual indicators.
- Installing plexiglass partitions at our concierge desk.
- Actively monitoring shopper traffic and points of congregation.
- Modifying seating to allow for social distancing.
- Taking temperatures of all Aventura Mall employees at the start of their shift.
- Providing all Mall employees with PPE appropriate to their role.
- Requiring mall employees to wash hands frequently.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they have any symptoms or feel unwell.
Aventura Mall is open every day from 11am – 8pm.
Restaurants, Treats Food Hall and eateries are open for indoor and outdoor seating as well as pick up and delivery. A complete listing of dining options is available at https://aventuramall.com/dining/. A complete listing of pick up and delivery services is available at https://aventuramall.com/delivery-pickup/
Yes! We’re pleased that there will be four Aventura Mall To Go locations for your convenience, in addition to the curbside options that our larger department stores offer. Please visit www.aventuramall.com/curbside for locations, a list of participating stores and easy to follow instructions.
Yes, our restaurants and eateries are offering pickup as well as delivery through various services. A complete listing is available here.
For the health and safety of our guests, the following amenities are temporarily closed:
- Rainbow Valley Playground
- Aventura Slide Tower
- Valet Services
- Drinking-Water Fountains
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is an ongoing, developing situation. While at Aventura Mall, please follow all federal, state, and local health organization guidance and government mandates, including social distancing and wearing cloth facial coverings. Additionally, older adults and those with underlying health conditions are believed to be at higher risk and as such, should be extra vigilant.