Health & Safety
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our guests, employees and the community.
This is a collaborative effort that requires everyone adhering to CDC-recommended guidelines,
as well as Miami-Dade County and City of Aventura mandates.
Learn more about the measures we’re taking every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Requiring facial coverings for all Aventura Mall employees and guests.
- Rigorously cleaning and disinfecting all mall areas.
- Placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire mall.
- Providing social distancing visual indicators.
- Installing plexiglass partitions at our concierge desk.
- Actively monitoring shopper traffic and points of congregation.
- Modifying seating to allow for social distancing.
- Taking temperatures of all Aventura Mall employees at the start of their shift.
- Providing all Mall employees with PPE appropriate to their role.
- Requiring mall employees to wash hands frequently.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they have any symptoms or feel unwell.
Aventura Mall is open extended holiday hours, please click here for a complete listing.
Restaurants, Treats Food Hall and eateries are open for indoor and outdoor seating as well as pick up and delivery. A complete listing of dining options is available at https://aventuramall.com/dining/. A complete listing of pick up and delivery services is available at https://aventuramall.com/delivery-pickup/
Yes! We’re pleased that there will be four Aventura Mall To Go locations for your convenience, in addition to the curbside options that our larger department stores offer. Please visit www.aventuramall.com/curbside for locations, a list of participating stores and easy to follow instructions.
Yes, our restaurants and eateries are offering pickup as well as delivery through various services. A complete listing is available here.
For the health and safety of our guests, the following amenities are temporarily closed:
- Aventura Slide Tower
- Drinking-Water Fountains
For a fee, valet service is available at the mall entrances located at the Aventura Slide Tower, The Cheesecake Factory and Bella Luna.
Complimentary wheelchair rentals are available at the Concierge, located on the lower level by center court.
Aventura Mall has over 10,000 parking spaces for your convenience. Complimentary parking is offered at five multi-level garages and various surface lots throughout the property. For a fee, Valet service is available at the mall entrances located at the Aventura Slide Tower, The Cheesecake Factory and Bella Luna.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is an ongoing, developing situation. While at Aventura Mall, please follow all federal, state, and local health organization guidance and government mandates, including social distancing and wearing cloth facial coverings. Additionally, older adults and those with underlying health conditions are believed to be at higher risk and as such, should be extra vigilant.