Your brother-in-law just got you an unexpected gift. Your boss’ birthday is coming up. Your dad’s milestone birthday is around the corner. And, what to get your significant other for your anniversary?! Fret no more: we’ve got the perfect guys’ gift guide for you.
Whether he’s a classic “pop” or a cool, modern man, our Gift Guide will ensure there’s something to make any guy smile with pride and gratitude, whether it’s a sleek pair of shoes, an elegant watch, some state-of-the-art fitness equipment or luxury leather goods.
Without further ado, here’s our Gift Guide for the Guys:
The man who always steps up to the plate deserves great shoes. Upgrade his sneaker and slide collection with a fresh designer pair or gift him moccasins with hardware branding for an elevated yet cozy everyday shoe.
1. Salvatore Ferragamo Men’s Stuart Braided Leather Moc-Toe Drivers, available at Bloomingdales, $595 2. Gucci Men’s Ace GG embossed sneaker, $680 3. Hugo Boss Italian suede moccasins, $330 4. Golden Goose Super Star Sneaker, available at Nordstrom $495 5. Gucci Men’s Web rubber slide sandal, $290 6. Adidas ULTRABOOST 21 SHOES, $180
It’s always a good time to gift your favorite guy a new watch (pun intended) – and don’t forget to add jewelry to his accessory arsenal! Apple has great watches for the active or tech-savvy man, and you can’t go wrong with a timeless Rolex. For men-approved baubles, a cable cuff is striking and strong.
1. Longines Silver Arrow $2,100 2. Cartier Clash De Cartier Ring, Medium Model White Gold, $3,300 3. Rolex Submariner, available at Mayors, $8,100 4. Gucci Interlocking G Chain Bracelet In Silver, available at Mayors, $540 5. Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional 300, $3,000 6. David Yurman Cable Cuff Bracelet with Black Onyx, $495
When it comes to leather gifts, there’s truly something for everyone: C-Suite men will appreciate a streamlined bag with multifunctional pockets, whereas the jet-setting dude will smile at the sight of a slingback and new passport-luggage set just in time for summer travel.
1. Louis Vuitton KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 50, $2,620 2. Cartier 8-Credit Card Wallet, Must de Cartier, $455 3. Coach Gotham Folio, $450 4. Fendi Brown leather belt bag, $1,450 5. Burberry Reversible Monogram Motif Leather Belt, $460 6. MCM Stark Backpack in MCM Monogram Leather, $1,130
An elegant, designer ballpoint pen is a classic gift that will make note-taking easier – and letter-writing sweeter. Take your pick from sleek silver or platinum-coated resin, and gift him a pen that’s smoother than he is.
1. Cartier Ballpoint Pen, $640 2. Montblanc Ballpoint Pen, $415 3. Tiffany & Co. Sterling Silver Marker, $800 4. Montblanc Writers Edition Homage to Victor Hugo Limited Edition Platinum Coated Precious Resin Ballpoint Pen, $865 5. Tiffany & Co., $225 6. Porsche Design Ballpoint Pen, $275
He’s always dressed to impress, so why not give him new pieces to work with? Timeless ties, elegant cuff links and a sophisticated, sterling silver money clip will ensure he’s good to go from head to toe.
1. Montblanc Cuff Links, $305 2. Hugo Boss Striped Tie in Jacquard Fabric, $98 3. David Yurman Men’s Deco Cuff Links, $395 4. Salvatore Ferragamo Gancini Silk Classic Tie, available at Bloomingdale’s, $190 5. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Point Square Cuff Links in Silver, $400 6. Gucci Striped Silk Tie, $220
Calling the health-conscious and homebodies! When it comes to tech and home, we’ve got you covered. Surprise your fitness-junkie guy with a Peloton bike and a percussion massager for soothing those muscles. If he’s more of a wake up-and-chill-out type, a Nespresso machine and high-quality headphones will spark joy.
1. Apple Watch Nike Silver Aluminum Case with Nike Sport Band, $429 2. Peloton Bike Basics, $1,895 3. Apple Air Pods with C6arging Case, $159 4. Hypervolt, available at Bloomingdale’s, $199 5. Nespresso Vertuo Next, $159 6. Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker, available at Nordstrom, $99
Although love is the greatest gift of all, a beautiful piece is a great way to say “thank you” – and a visible, tangible reminder that someone is admired and appreciated.
For more information, call 305-935-1110.