We’re going to take a wild guess and say that one of your New Year’s resolutions is to improve or maintain your healthy habits, yes? If that’s the case, we’re right there with you – but we aren’t about to let our goals stand in the way of enjoying our beloved coffee breaks or delicious meals.
Thankfully, two of our tried-and-true favorites here at Aventura Mall – Dr Smood and Joe & The Juice – offer a variety of healthy yet delectable sips, snacks and dishes, so you can sit back and satisfy your palate without a side order of goal-breaking regret. Better yet, both eateries offer menu selections that make for ideal mall-walking fuel, so you can shop… without the drop.
Dr Smood offers a carefully crafted, nutrient-rich menu comprised of organic superfoods and juice programs backed by science. Artificial and processed aren’t in this “doctor’s” vocabulary. The brand goes as far as having its in-house nutrition experts examine the nutrients, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, enzymes and fats our bodies use to make themselves better and utilizes this information to optimize its menu. With certifications including USDA organic, kosher, non-dairy, non-GMO and more, you can truly feel good about what you’re putting in your body.
Our Dr Smood picks:
• Superfood Oatmeal or Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast for a pre-shopping breakfast
• Wild Rice Spinach Bowl or Butternut Squash Soup for a mid-shopping lunch
• Organic juices and boosters for an immunity boost
• And, of course, organic coffee…because we should never have to do anything without a little caffeine.
Dr Smood is located on the Lower Level near Macy’s Men’s Home Furniture.
Joe & The Juice is an international urban juice bar and coffee concept offering freshly prepared juices, shakes, sandwiches, coffee, teas and more. The company uses natural and organic ingredients sourced directly from growers to create flavorful dishes filled with nutritional value. Come for the delicious, good-for-you menu…stay for the hip ambiance, which makes for an eye-catching, Instagram-worthy backdrop for all your foodie pics.
Our Joe & The Juice picks:
• Scrambled Egg Rye Bread or Acai Bowl for a pre-shopping breakfast
• A Tunacado Sandwich or Joe’s Club for a mid-shopping lunch
• All of the Juices (though it’s always a good time to pick the “Go Away Doc” blend!)
• Banana Bread for a sit-down indulgence or Cocoa Bites if you want something sweet on-the-go
• Latte or Iced Coffee for a jolt of energy to power your shopping spree
• Lemongrass & Ginger tea to wind down after a productive day
Joe & The Juice is located on the Lower Level near the Zara.
For more information, call 305-935-1110.