DescriptionAs a Customer Associate with Anthropologie, you will exceed the customers’ expectations in helping her find everything she needs, while working as a team to create an unimagined store experience.
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide
- Ensure a customer’s positive final impression at the cash wrap by following all company procedures
- Build genuine relationships with customers
- Ensure the highest level of customer care, in line with Anthropologie's specific service expectations
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives
- Practice proper phone etiquette
- Uphold all company policies
RequirementsOur ideal candidate will have an open, friendly demeanor, an unending love for our product, and a passion for life’s color. They will have an eye for detail and will be able to apply that to the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors.
- Global thinking
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A sense of who we are, and what our customer comes to us to find
- A strong voice and an open mind
- Warmth and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change
- The ability to balance customer service with tasking
Online at www.anthropologie.com or visit the store for Open Hire Interviews every Wednesday between 1pm-3pm.