Job DescriptionWe have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Luxury Retail Store Manager from the Aventura, Florida area. This candidate must be creative and innovative with strong motivational qualities that can manage multiple tasks and priorities with a strong attention to detail, and desires to follow proper procedures.
- This job requires having a High School Diploma/GED and to either have a degree in retail, fashion business, or related field.
- At least 5 plus years’ high-end retail or boutique managerial related work experience.
- Proven ability to develop and motivate a strong sales staff.
- Ability to recognize and solve customer service and employee relation issues as they arise.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational company policies and procedures.
- Visual merchandising and inventory skills required.
- Proven experience with scheduling and preparing payroll.
- Handles all aspects of maintaining the sales floor in an orderly fashion.
- Familiar with store operations, including familiarity with POS register system.
- Works various schedules, including weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word.
- Any other miscellaneous duties assigned upper management.
Email Resume: email@example.com